Get a FREE quote right nowCLICK HERE
Professional File Movers
NY File Movers for Specialized Relocations
The key to efficient file moving and library moving is an obsessive attention to detail. The NY file moving specialists at Liberty Moving and Storage have a regimented protocol for performing these specialized relocations within offices, schools or libraries. Following is an example of how Liberty will create an efficient file relocation plan for your company:
- Step 1 – Liberty’s professional file movers will meet with your records management personnel to analyze your filing system and review floor plans at your new location.
- Step 2 – Your project leader will assign colors to departments using floor plans at destination. For example, the Legal Department is assigned a red color and marked on the floor plans.
- Step 3 – We will assign a number to each file cabinet/shelving section within a colored area. This number will be placed on specialized rolling file carriers that will hold the contents of the cabinet (shelf for shelf). For example, the # 24 indicates the file carrier came from unit # 24 in the Legal Department at old location.
- Step 4 – We will assign letters to the individual shelves. Individual shelves are marked A-D or A-F (top to bottom). For example, the top shelf on cabinet # 24 in the Legal Department is packed onto the Shelf A of Bin # 24.
- Step 5 – We will pack files onto the carriers from “left to right” and unpack them at the new location from “left to right.” Our file movers always pay careful attention to maintaining sequence.
- Step 6 – All carriers are shrink wrapped after they’re packed for safety and protection.
Request a Free Library or File Moving Quote
Learn more about how our library and filing services can help your organization. Fill out the form below or call us today at 1-800-640-4487 to set up an appointment for a free and accurate estimate and evaluation of your next relocation project. We look forward to serving you.