Get a FREE quote right now
Document Shredding Services for NYC, LI and Westchester
Protect Sensitive Information with Off-Site Document Shredding
In today’s environment, secure destruction of sensitive information is essential to a company’s long term information management program. Businesses continue to produce an increasing amount of information and regulatory agencies are requiring that this information be protected more securely than ever.
At Liberty Moving and Storage, our off-site shredding services are a highly secure, cost-effective method for disposing of files and other business documents. Our new-state-of-the-art facility in Commack, NY is ideally situated to meet the shredding needs of NYC, Westchester and Long Island businesses.
Our off-site shredding service offers numerous benefits:
- Compliance – Liberty Moving and Storage has the experience and expertise to help you design a document shredding program that addresses your business and industry needs. Our specialists stay close to new developments and legislation affecting the privacy and information management laws in the U.S.
- Security – Liberty offers a safe and secure environment to destroy your files. Our warehouse is equipped with a state-of-the-art surveillance system, sprinkler system and “around the clock” monitoring to local police and fire departments.
- Cost-effectiveness – Liberty offers a very competitive pricing structure for our off-site record shredding needs.
- Convenience and reliability – The entire shredding process at Liberty is simple and convenient for your employees. We will transition your destruction files with minimal involvement of staff members, enabling them to concentrate on running your business.
- Environmentally Conscious – After we process a shredding request in our New York facility, Liberty works with local recyclers to transfer the materials for re-use. We understand and share in our client’s belief in protecting the environment.
Learn More About our Document Shredding Services
To see how our NYC off-site shredding services can benefit your business, please fill out the form below or call us today at 1-800-640-4487. We look forward to serving you.