Marketing Manager up to 100k!
Career opportunity available for a driven Marketing Manager for a first class relocation company. Must have a proven track record. Must have experience with social media campaigns, marketing emails, using strategies and planning in order to execute compelling content and increase brand awareness. Must have experience assisting the management of sales teams. Must also have a Bachelors Degree in Business/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Assisting the supervision over household and commercial sales and telemarketing staff.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Will spearhead our social media campaigns, our marketing emails, using strategy and planning in order to execute compelling content and increase brand awareness.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assists dealers in promoting sales.
- Directs product standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansions
- Directs product research and development.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k benefits to Full Time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.