Full Time Warehouse Administrator
Liberty Moving & Storage is seeking a proficient and organized Warehouse Administrator.
We are offering a competitive salary based on experience.
Company: Liberty Moving and Storage / United Van Lines Agent
Title: Full Time Warehouse Administrator
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Liberty Moving and Storage is a family owned and operated relocation company that has experienced continual growth since our founding in 1939. We are the largest agent for United Van-Lines in the tri-state area. Our standards are high, which makes us one of the largest and highest recommended companies in the business. Come join our team and find an opportunity for a great new career (https://www.libertymoving.com)!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Be able take charge of organizing various items in our 85,000 sq ft.warehouse.
• Manage Windfall, a software and bar code inventory scanning system.
• Communicate with warehouse team effectively.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Have at least 2 years warehouse experience.
• Basic Computer Skills
• Should be a team player and have the ability to coordinate with fellow workers.
• Compliance with all safety regulations.
• Verbal communication: Listening to, understanding, and communicating information and ideas presented through spoken words so that others will understand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Applicants with disabilities requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for an open position(s) can contact Liberty Moving and Storage, Human Resource Department at (800) 640-4487 ext. 225.