Company: Liberty Moving and Storage / United Van Lines Agent
Title: Jr. National Accounts Coordinator
Department: Residential Sales Division
Liberty Moving and Storage is a family owned and operated relocation company that has experienced continual growth since our founding in 1939. We are the largest agent for United Van-Lines in the tri-state area. Our standards are high, which makes us one of the largest and highest recommended companies in the business. Come join our team and find an opportunity for a great new career (https://www.libertymoving.com)!
The Jr. National Account Coordinator is responsible for the management and coordination of corporate accounts moves handled by Liberty Moving and Storage Co. The National Account division is part of the larger Residential Sales Division. This is a Jr. position which is ideal for an applicant with a background in customer service and interaction, with a demonstrated history of positive interaction and high quality service, or the ability to provide such.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Jr. National Account Coordinator is a lead point of contact for all customer service needs with regard to the National Accounts division. They will service customer and account needs in a timely and professional fashion with a strong focus on accuracy, promptness and customer satisfaction. This individual will coordinate with Dispatch and the Operations Team to assist in the facilitation of National Account moves from beginning to end.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must be well organized, prompt and focused on providing high-quality customer service.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, communicating via email and phone with various customers and accounts.
- An ideal candidate will very familiar with Outlook, and able and willing to learn proprietary ERP and CMS software packages.
- Applicants must be comfortable working across departments, coordinating with the operations and accounting team to manage problems as they arise and facilitate the entire moving-process from beginning to end.
- Previous customer service experience (interacting directly with customers) is highly recommended and will be considered in the interview process.
- Some experience in the relocation industry is helpful but not required—Liberty is more than willing to train the right individual.
- This is a junior level position but with room for growth for the right individual.
Compensation is competitive and consummate with experience in a customer service role. The compensation package includes healthcare, dental, vision and 401k benefits, as well as paid vacation. All interested parties should respond with a resume and cover letter to this ad.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for an open position(s) can contact Liberty Moving and Storage, Human Resource Department at (800) 640-4487 ext. 225.