Inside Sales Representative
Liberty Moving and Storage Company – Commack, NY
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Department: Residential Sales Division
Reports to: Sales Manager
Liberty Moving and Storage is a family owned and operated relocation company that has experienced continual growth since our founding in 1939. We are the largest agent for the United Van-Lines in the tri-state area. Our standards are high, which makes us one of the largest and highest recommended companies in the business. Come join our team and find an opportunity for a great new career!
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for selling moving services and reaching departmental sales goals. The ISR will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales, and communication skills. This individual will follow up on pre-generated leads and prospect calls. They will be involved in the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers in order to close sales. Administrative duties such as handling inbound and outbound phone calls and setting appointments as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Follow up on pre-generated prospects and sale leads by providing service information and virtual moving service assessments.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sale process and eventually close on the leads.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches, and act as a key liaison between the lead generating personnel and the strategic sales leaders.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail to cross-sell and up-sell services.
- Emphasize service features and benefits.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers, and provide a customer-satisfaction oriented service.
Required Skills and Abilities:
An ideal candidate will have the drive and personality to sell and provide the highest quality service to our customers, with an added focus on customer satisfaction. Although not necessary, an ideal applicant will have 1-3 years of sales experience and a four-year degree. Sales leads are pre-generated and the ISR will not be required to cold-call prospective customers, but cold-calling can be a potential additional revenue stream for our ISR to consider.
Liberty Moving offers base pay plus commission and a competitive benefits package. This position has the potential to grow into a larger role for the right individual.
If you are interested in the Inside Sales Representative position, please respond to this ad with your resume and a cover letter and e-mail to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Applicants with disabilities requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for an open position(s) can contact Liberty Moving and Storage, Human Resource Department at (800) 640-4487 ext. 225.